Father’s Day is a ways away (June 16th for those of you who aren’t sure) but the next month is looking super busy for us so I thought I’d make a gift roundup now and then not-so-subtly figure out what Tuvia wants based on his reaction. No ties in this roundup, promise!
- Jimi Hendrix Record: I love records, there’s something so romantic about them because it’s not just the music you love, it’s the history and Tuvia’s collection is getting pretty nice
- Awesome Dad T-Shirt: Every dad needs a dorky “dad” thing, I went for this instead of the classic “#1 dad” tie (which I may or may not have gotten for his first Father’s Day…)
- Classic Ray Ban Wayfarers: Classic, looks great on just about everyone, and I’ve been trying to get Tuvia to agree to these for two years
- Robot Cuff Links: I got these for Tuvia a few years back and they were a hit
- Jack Spade Wallet: A little classic, a little quirky.. I would have gone for a brighter one but Tuvia is more traditional with his wallet choices no matter how many times I try to gift him into something funkier
- Weber Smokey Joe Grills: Small enough for an apartment porch and amazing reviews
- Charcoal Chambray Bow tie: I loooove this and would be ever so grateful to the person that gets Tuvia to wear it non-ironically
- 3 Piece Grill Utensil Set: for the barbecue that you will be making with your new grill, obviously
And for a card I love this one because I always say Tuvia is my baby daddy.
In honor of Father’s Day I asked Tuvia if he had any advice for new dads and without hesitating he said “don’t forget to shower”. I don’t specifically remember him being stinky when Aiden was first born but it was all sort of a blur of happy sleeplessness.
Any plans for Father’s Day or gifts? We’re celebrating my nieces first birthday! You can see some pictures of the family party from when she was born here. Hope you all have a great weekend!