First and foremost, I need a new TV show to watch because most things I have to wait to watch with Tuvia but he has class at night and I’ve recently decided that I’m not going to work all night long and I want to relax with a really good show. Any and all recommendations would be appreciated.
Here are some other things have been going on:
- Sarah of Sarah Hearts did a follow-up post on the West Elm Meet + Make sponsors and she called me “witty” and “hilarious” so you know she’s got good taste.
- Remember that insanely wonderful Lisa Frank inspired wedding? Well, Friendors did a Feature on the Bannerie and all I can see is that I clearly didn’t work too hard on my handwriting and my answers aren’t funny (sorry Sarah!) buuut you do learn a little something. Also they’re coming to NY for an amazing photoshoot at the end of December so if you are a local vendor or model register at Friendors.com!
- I’m having a giveaway in honor of Mia’s birthday and trust me, the winner of this party in a box is gonna be so happy! Head over to Instagram for how to enter- you’ve got until Sunday night!
- I had my first wholesale order! It’s going to be my last for now. People have been asking for awhile and I decided to try it out (the shop isn’t open yet but I will let you know when it is!). I just want you to know that if you asked me, I really appreciate that you want Bannerie products in your store and I think you are awesome.
- Lastly, I had an amazing conversation with Emily Ley, a woman whom I admire so much as a business owner, a designer, and a mother. She helped me focus and validated some business decisions that I wish I was too confident to need, but I’m not and I am so excited for the future, both of our family and the business. To be completely honest, I’m still figuring out what I want to share publicly and what I should just do. I’m a sharer (I wasn’t for most of my life so maybe now I’m making up for it?) and I legit love you guys but some things should stay behind the scenes.
What have you been up to my little love bunnies? And please, for glitter’s sake, what shows should I watch? #theimportantthings
P.S. Like my pretty new glittery signature? Me too :)